Parceria vai render cosméticos como frigideira da A Bathing Ape e moletom com capuz de tubarão
De acordo com o site XDA-Developers, o mapa é o mesmo Vikendi que acaba de ser disponibilizado no servidor de testes da versão PC. Ele tem 6km x 6km de tamanho e deverá chegar na versão mobile no dia 20 de dezembro de 2018.
O novo cenário ainda terá um novo efeito climático de queda de neve e um novo veículo na forma de uma motoneve. Sua ilha de spawn terá uma batalha de bolas de neve enquanto os jogadores esperam a partida carregar.
PUBG Mobile ainda vai ganhar uma opção de "matchmaking cross-server", que dá aos jogadores a chance de enfrentarem adversários do mesmo nível em outros servidores. Isso servirá para diminuir o tempo de espera de jogadores de alto nível.
Confira abaixo a lista completa de mudanças (em inglês):
New Map and In-game changes:
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
• Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
• Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event centre
• Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasise themes of each major update
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
• Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for some time
• Players may now report suspicious behaviour while spectating after dying.
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
• Added Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat